Sunday 18 January 2009

Driving six year olds



I was driving home after school with Max, aged 6 and James, aged 6 also, in the back of the car. When I have kids in the car my music goes off and I keep one ear very firmly on what they’re talking about, purely for entertainment purposes. Here’s Friday’s conversation from the back seat.

‘I know what those Ls are on cars’ says James.

‘Me too’ says Max, ‘it means Learner’.

‘No it doesn’t,’ retorts James, ‘it means Losers'.

(They’re 6 remember)

‘Hahahaha, yeah, yeah, Loooooooserrrrrrrs’ enthuses Max.

‘Oh look, there's a AA Loser’

‘Hahahahaha’

‘AA means Alphabet Loser’ says James, ‘Yeah, Axceptional Alphabet Loser’.

‘Hahahahaha’
All the way home…. :-))

1 comment:

Yikingtons said...

He's got two heads! Oh well - they say two heads are better than one.....