Tuesday 14 April 2009

Bank Holiday

I’m writing this at the tail end of a lovely ten days off work; I’ve absolutely loved being at home with the boys (including MM's), especially as mum’s at home so I’ve been able to keep an eye on her. She even insisted on taking us all out for a meal, which we enjoyed with Harriet and Rob.

Since my previous post an offer that we made on a different house has been accepted, which threw our minds into chaos as we’d have to choose which property we'd be happiest living in. Very, very pleasant situation to be in but also very difficult as the two houses are quite different. We were still undecided on Sunday so took all the boys to have a look at both. It’s now Tuesday evening and we are still not completely decided, ffs!!!

Yesterday we took our minds off things and went to Lydden race track to watch the rally cross races – boy those cars are quick! We had a great day out with sunshine and a picnic and below is a couple of my favourite pics that we took of the day:


Not content with sitting in the queue to get out of the grounds we entertained ourselves with races:
Ellis and Jack cheating unashamedly...

Finally on the move out and Jack took photos of objects that he found interesting. He's 7...

Big sky by Jack....


Good times!

4 comments:

Andy said...

Have not been to Lydden for many a year! Looks like you had a good time though.

Andy xx

sparkx said...

which house did u opt for? tell me tell me tell me, I want pcitures, a full description, ohh I'd looove to be doing the house hunting thang! x

Unknown said...

Will do Lynnbo, you'll get to hear all about it soon! xx

Ian D J said...

I can see a budding photographer in the lad! Give it a couple more years and I bet he'll be producing some eyecatching photos.
That's the beauty with digital cameras, even the most basic of compacts is capable of taking decent pictures and there's no worry about wasteage and cost.